Monday, July 19, 2010

New sim! (A very cliche one )


Yep, I did it...I made a zombie sim. There is a reason! Follow this story and you'll find *rich rewards. I was playing Left 4 Dead 2 so I wanted to make a zombie from the series called a "witch." Too much work, I failed *frowns* Then I just decided to whip up this chick who was left at the altar and some other cliche crap. She isn't the most original nor my favorite sim but she is funny to play as.
She's an insane, childish, hopless romantic, loner...and I forget her last trait. So she's pretty much an undead psycho who wants to be loved. She doesn't handle rejection well...

'Tis all for now folks!
*By "rich rewards" I mean a sense of satisfaction because you read the story behind a sim you probably don't care about. Is that not the best reward of all?


No comments:

Post a Comment