Sunday, July 18, 2010

Pedo Bear in Sims 3? Wut?

You heard it here.
Pedo Bear has taken on a new alias (some townie in Twinbrook) He's been stalking my simmie and some poor child townie. Pics you say? Of course!
Here is my simmie, being a dramatic teen she wanted to get away from home, I allowed this. Note that she is at the school playground...

See anything wrong with the pic below? I'll give you a hint...The grown man swinging with his evil smirk (he is not related to my sim or that poor kid next to him)


Sweet baby Jesus! Run you poor fool! I must say this man has the best pedo face ever.


Yep...staring at both of them like this is not creepy at all.



Lock up the kids after hours...
I would love to say this was me setting this creeper up...but it was all freewill.

No comments:

Post a Comment